I have had the good fortune to have been interviewed and profiled by various fishing and non-fishing media outlets. Additionally, I have been featured in cover shoots and articles in major outdoor magazines. Our free press is one of the cornerstones of our republic; its rich tradition of outdoors writing and fishing literature merits the support of every serious angler. Please support these outlets, organizations and publications, as well as others that promote great writing and also the responsible use of our country’s natural resources.
Print Media/Outdoor Publications
- Featured angler in Carolina Country magazine (January, 2022).
- Feature Story/Cover in Wildlife in North Carolina magazine (Spring 2019).
- Tournament Recap: ANGLR: FLW-KBF CUP (August 2019).
- Bowfin Article in Outdoor Life magazine (April 2017).
- Article on Bowfin Fishing in Pittsburgh Tribune Review (by Bob Frye: September 21, 2008).
Podcasts, Radio and Video
- Carolina Lunker Hunters (2023, ep 35, hosted by Christopher Decker)
- Jackson Kayak Dock Talk (2023, hosted by Chad Brock)
- Carolina Lunker Hunters (2021, ep 8, hosted by Christopher Decker)
- Carolina Lunker Hunters (2021, ep 3, hosted by Christopher Decker)
- KBF-FLW Cup Awards Ceremony, Hot Springs Arkansas (July 2019): https://youtu.be/y0ng68toOZs
- KBF Trail Awards Ceremony (Lake Chickamauga, June 2019): https://www.facebook.com/sbeutjer/videos/10157309476879913/
- Guest on WCHL “Local Waters” feature: https://chapelboro.com/?s=university+lake